MAN Lion's City în City Buses
Comfortable workplace with an outlook
Everything is just right in this or the cockpit also available compliant with the VDV guidelines issued by the Association of German Transport Organisations: the driver feels immediately at home with the layout, can remain fully concentrated at all times and is always on top of what's happening even in hectic times. This is because the attractively designed cockpit fulfils the highest demands for comfort, convenient operation and ergonomics. Every detail is perfectly matched to the driver's own requirements: starting with the logical layout of the controls through to the easily readable display right up to the clearly laid out indicator panels. The generous liquid crystal display is always the focus. It keeps the driver up-to-date with all vehicle operating and diagnostic data. A good overview is provided by the downswept windscreen and the foldable side mirrors.
MAN is one of the first manufacturers to offer the new ISRI NTS2 generation of driver's seats as standard in the MAN Lion's City. The driver's seat offers impressive comfort and safety, featuring specially pronounced backrests (lumbar support), the 3D adjustable seat, the adjustable armrest and seat air conditioning.
Overview of the highlights:
- Ergonomic cockpit with high operating convenience
- Clearly structured instrument panel with revised menu and switch design
- Steering wheel with adjustable height and inclination
- Liquid crystal display for operating and diagnostic data
- Practical, lockable stowage compartments for driver and steward/ess
- Optimum overview through downswept windscreen and in wide-angle mirrors with fold-in function